KU Network (KUWiN)
CS provide wireless network service through access point more than 1,500 point cover the university for supporting KU Student, Staff and General Public .
How to register for using KUWiN
Checking Internet Usage Quota
We provide Internet Usage Quota for Student increased from 10GB to 20GB and personnel increased from 10GB to 40GB.
Checking status services and service area
Checking status services and service area of KUWiN via https://kuwin.ku.ac.th/pro
- How to connect security network (KUWiN-WPA) click
- Quota of devices per person; For KU Student – Local Area Network for 2 devices per person and Wireless Network for 3 devices per person / For KU Staff- Local Area Network for 3 devices per person and Wireless Network for 5 devices per person / For Guest – Wireless Network only one device per person.
- Remarks: In case of accessing to the internet on public computers with your Nontri Account such as at Faculty Computer Laboratory, Should LOGOUT from the system after using via http://logout.ku.ac.th
- KU IT Timeline click
- KU Network Structure click
- KU Network Statistics via http://logs.ku.ac.th | http://smart.ku.ac.th | http://kuwin.ku.ac.th
- NOC – Network Operation Center click
- KU IT Regulation click